If you are looking for a lush, high quality lawn, look no further than Vreeland Brothers Landscaping. Our decades of experience installing and maintaining lawns in North Jersey will insure that your lawn will be full and beautiful for years to come. No matter how large or small your lawn project is, Vreeland Brothers lawn crews can make your dreams a reality.
A great lawn needs a great base, and Vreeland Brothers has the expertise, experience, and equipment necessary to prepare your site for the lawn of your dreams. Literally from the ground up, Vreeland Brothers can help with any and all facets of lawn installation.
- Site Preparation. We can clear the site of any debris, vegetation, and trees; and dispose of these materials. We can also handle light demolition work, such as sheds, small garages, patios, driveways, etc. All debris is removed from the site by our crews.
- Site Grading. We possess the equipment to properly grade your site for optimum usage and drainage.
- Top Soil. The final step of preparation before planting. Depending on your needs, we install between 2 to 4 inches of high quality top soil for your grass to be planted.
Grass Planting & Seeding
Once your site is suitably prepared for grass, our expert lawn crews have a variety of different seeding options available. Confused about your options? Our owners will happily discuss the benefits of different seeding strategies and make recommendations suited specifically to your home.
- Seeding. Hand spreading of quality grass seed. We then fertilize the new seed and cover with a layer of straw.
- Hydro-Seeding. The best option for even coverage of large areas, usually a minimum of 5000 sq. ft. Our hydro-seeder will quickly and efficiently lay down our own mixture of micro-nutrients and grass seed.
- Sod. A great option for small areas with a high visual impact, such as around patios, planters, and pools. We install the highest quality sod from Pine Island Turf, a local area sod farm.
Vreeland Brothers Landscaping can continue to maintain your lawn to the highest standard for years to come. We offer seasonal contracts that handle all aspects of lawn maintenance throughout the growing months. Our contracts give you the convenience of coming home every day to a lawn that is beautiful, lush, and well kept, without any of the hassle.
We don't just mow! Our lawn service contracts include a full range of services, such as fertilization, edging, and pruning & trimming other shrubs and plantings. Contact Us Today to setup a consultation for your lawn project.